Whatsapp Sad Love Status

Whatsapp sad love status,sad lines,quotes,status Fb,broken heart quotes Whatsapp,sad broken heart quotes,broken heart status,
Whatsapp wish, wish status Facebook,wish status for Facebook,lucky status for
Whatsapp, feeling lucky status for Whatsapp, sad status for Whatsapp,Whatsapp sad love status 2015
Sad Love Quotes For Her
Sad Love Quotes For Her

Whatsapp Sad Love Status


Do you ever wish you had a second chance to meet someone again for the first time?

One day, we will never have to say goodbye, only goodnight :)

If nothing lasts forever, please be my NOTHING.

Being with you is like having every single one of my wishes come true.

I Wish You Were Mine.

I don’t want to go somewhere if I know you are not there. Because my heart needs to be right next to where you are.

My wishes are silent but true, everywhere they will follow you.

I want a person who comes into my life by accident, but stays on purpose.

Difficulties are always in way to success, May you overcome all your difficulties, May you be successful.

Well, here I am. What were your other two wishes?

God’s blessing may come as a surprise and how much you receive depends on how much your heart can believe.

May your birthday be filled with smiles, sunshine, love, and laughter.

Happy Birthday, you’re not getting older you’re just a little closer to death.

That’s it for me I hear my bed call so sweet dreams my friends and good night to all

You may not get what you want because God has something better in store for you.

Twinkle Twinkle little star how I wonder where you are I wish I mouth I wish I might win the lotto BIG tonight.

I wish they would only take me as I am.